PeopleLikeUs has assembled a team of talented individuals, many with top agency experience and others who followed the road less traveled to their destination. We deliver outstanding work for our clients.
We're currently looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to help projects run smoothly and provide support to the whole team with anything they need to create amazing work.
You’ll be working with:
Marie is a key member of the accounts team and is the one who maintains a fluid and dynamic connection between the brands we work with and our production team. She's the person to see when projects need to move forward, not sideways.
Marie loves getting her hands dirty with big data and works magic with analytics reports. She also seems to use her web skills to always score the best concert tickets.
As our head peep of Special Projects, Sergio could be found working with anyone at any time. From finding ways to squeeze the most ideas out of brainstorms to managing our in-house products, he’s always ready to roll up his sleeves and get to work wherever he's needed. Facilitating business strategy sessions, finding new suppliers, watering plants: no job is too big or too small.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in the creation and execution of various campaigns and projects.
- Building schedules and advise project team of any delays or updates, ensuring the groups are working on the right things, in the right amounts, at the right times.
- Holding daily status meeting with the team to adjust priorities for existing projects.
- Facilitating communication between accounts and production, ensuring that there are no misunderstandings, from brief requirements to client feedback.
- Managing Basecamp (or other project management software) and keeping our internal assets server organized and up-to-date.
What we’re looking for in a Traffic Manager:
- A natural ability to maintain an efficient workflow, breaking down each project into tasks, responsibilities, and milestones.
- The capacity to quickly adjust project plans, considering budgets and timelines.
- A pro at keeping track of multiple projects at the same time.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 1-3 years of project management in an agency setting.
- Strong team working and organizational skills.
- Ability to know where projects are at any point on time.
- Ability to shift around priorities for the team to make sure we always stay efficient.
- The eagerness to roll up your sleeves and assist the accounts team, when needed.
- Join us in shaping the future of our growing agency.
- Help us make our mark on the universe.
- Enjoy a positive team and work environment.
- Get access to education, training and learning materials – whatever you need to be successful.
- Choose a computer setup of your choice: Mac, Windows, Linux, Palm OS, typewriter, etc.
- Dig into a stocked fridge: fruits and veggies, snacks, lots of ketchup, and drinks every Friday.
- And most importantly: work with people who love what they do.
If you think you’re the perfect fit, give us a shout!
Founded in 2005, PeopleLikeUs is more than a web shop, way more than a design shop, nimbler than traditional agencies and most certainly faster. We’re focused on creating things that are visually engaging and measurable to the click. Our clients range from early stage startups to Fortune 100 behemoths.
Every organization needs to reach out to their audience and engage them in a running dialogue. This is what we do. And we do it well.