Senior Account Manager
PeopleLikeUs has assembled a team of talented individuals, many with top agency experience and others who followed the road less travelled to their destination. We deliver outstanding work for our clients, on time and on budget.
We are looking for a kick-ass Senior Account Manager to join our team. Do you have an unstoppable urge to push the boundaries? Are you a natural problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit? Excellent.
The Account Manager we are looking for is a born organizer with a passion for all things digital. Someone who never stops thinking about the client’s happiness and their objectives. There’s never a dull moment in our Accounts department, and we need a smart, sharp and reliable individual to help keep the information flowing and the clients happy.
You’ll be working with:
Marie provides key support to our accounts team and bridges the gap between the accounts and our creatives. She's the person to see when projects need to move forward, not sideways.
Marie loves getting her hands dirty with big data and works magic with analytics reports.
She also seems to use her web skills to always score the best concert tickets.
As our Operations Director, Val works to track and accelerate progress in each department while eliminating roadblocks and disruption. If something needs to get done – on time, on budget, on quality – she’s the one to make it happen.
Here are a few things we look for in a new account colleague:
- Actively participate in strategic workshops adding insight to campaign solutions.
- Provides overall day-to-day customer service and support to the account and production departments, ensuring the effective execution of projects.
- Ensure that deliverables prepared by the team members are being properly evaluated and tested in order to ensure that finished products meet requirements, standards and the highest level of quality before they’re sent to clients or third parties for their own internal testing or review.
- Provide soft sales (solution opportunities) or articulate these opportunities to the appropriate channels.
- Ensure the delivery of accurate and timely reports in coordination with the team (e.g. post mortem of project, campaign results).
- Manage and record all project budgets and estimates in a timely manner, ensuring that all invoicing can take place efficiently.
- Build relationship with our strategic partners.
- Lead the account team.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Account Manager:
- A natural ability to build genuine relationships.
- An understanding that happy clients equals happy agency.
- A skilled planner who executes and follows through.
- Someone who think objectively from the perspective of both agency and client.
- A team player who loves being part of a diverse, dynamic, hard working group of people.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3-5 years agency experience.
- Strong collaborative and organizational skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once, on a daily basis.
- Tech savvy.
- The drive to go the extra mile.
- Join us in shaping the future of our growing agency.
- Help us make our mark on the universe.
- Enjoy a positive team and work environment.
- Get access to education, training and learning materials – whatever you need to be successful.
- Choose a computer setup of your choice: Mac, Windows, Linux, Palm OS, typewriter, etc.
- Dig into a stocked fridge: fruits and veggies, snacks, lots of ketchup, and drinks every Friday.
- And most importantly: work with people who love what they do.
If you think you’re the perfect fit, give us a shout!
Founded in 2005, PeopleLikeUs is more than a web shop, way more than a design shop, nimbler than traditional agencies and most certainly faster. We’re focused on creating things that are visually engaging and measurable to the click. Our clients range from early stage startups to Fortune 100 behemoths.
Every organization needs to reach out to their audience and engage them in a running dialogue. This is what we do. And we do it well.