PeopleLikeUs is looking for a kick-ass Mid-Level Designer to join our team. Do you have an unstoppable urge to create visual concepts that push the boundaries? Are you a natural problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you dream in pixels? Excellent, read on!
We are looking for a talented visual designer with a passion for all things digital. A master of typography, responsive layouts, and interactivity, usability matters to you more than most. We need someone with an extraordinary eye for detail, and comes with a portfolio of campaigns, websites, and apps that will make us say “wow!”
You’ll have a fluency in Digital Design Programs (Adobe CC Suite, Prototyping tools), with experience of responsive design across Mobile and Desktop, and proven Branding and Big Digital Campaigns experience.
You’ll be working with:
In addition to designing digital projects for our clients, Fannie thrives on refining her gif game and cultivating an otterly obsessive love for the whole animal kingdom.
Charles is our resident copywriter. In his free time, he enjoys books about words, or at least books with words in them.
What you'll need to be successful with:
- 2-4 years of hands-on design experience in an agency setting
- Hands-on design, typography, iconography and interactive skills
- Proven success across various industries and consumer types
- Experience leading designers on multiple projects from concept to launch
- A passion for digital culture and inventing solutions to tomorrow’s challenges today
- Understanding of the various channels and how to design for each (including Social)
- UX experience; wireframes, IA and site-mapping
- Experience working in a large, fast-paced agency
- Experience working with print and preparing materials ready for print
- Awareness of new trends in the design industry (eg. Sketch, Material Design, etc)
- Interaction design, stop-motion and/or After Effects/3D animation experience
- Photography skills
- Join us in shaping the future of our growing agency
- Help us make our mark on the universe
- Enjoy a positive team and work environment
- Get access to education, training and learning materials – whatever you need to be successful
- Choose a computer setup of your choice: Mac, Windows, Linux, Palm OS, typewriter, etc
- Dig into a stocked fridge: fruits and veggies, snacks, lots of ketchup, and drinks every Friday
- And most importantly: work with people who love what they do
If you think you’re the perfect fit, give us a shout!
Founded in 2005, PeopleLikeUs is more than a web shop, way more than a design shop, nimbler than traditional agencies and most certainly faster. We’re focused on creating things that are visually engaging and measurable to the click. Our clients range from early stage startups to Fortune 100 behemoths.
Every organization needs to reach out to their audience and engage them in a running dialogue. This is what we do. And we do it well.