PeopleLikeUs has assembled a team of talented individuals, many with top agency experience and others who followed the road less travelled to their destination. We deliver outstanding work for our clients.
We’re currently looking for a Bilingual Account Coordinator to join the team. There’s never a dull moment in our Accounts department, and we need a smart, sharp individual to help keep the information flowing and the clients happy while providing support to the whole team with anything they need to create amazing work.
You’ll be working with:
Marie is a key member of the accounts team and is the one who maintains a fluid and dynamic connection between the brands we work with and our production team. She's the person to see when projects need to move forward, not sideways.
Marie loves getting her hands dirty with big data and works magic with analytics reports. She also seems to use her web skills to always score the best concert tickets.
As our head peep of Special Projects, Sergio could be found working with anyone at any time. From finding ways to squeeze the most ideas out of brainstorms to managing our in-house products, he’s always ready to roll up his sleeves and get to work wherever he's needed. Facilitating business strategy sessions, finding new suppliers, watering plants: no job is too big or too small.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting account team on internal coordination of the project
- Building schedules and managing Basecamp (or other project management software) and keeping our internal assets server organized and up-to-date
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting minutes, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
- Undertaking quality control/testing of development links for all projects
- Holding our daily status meetings with the team to adjust priorities for existing projects
- Facilitating communication between accounts and production, ensuring that there are no misunderstandings, from brief requirements to client feedback
- Issuing, copying and circulating contact reports from meetings
- Proof reading English and French material at all stages of project
- Maintaining weekly status reports and client contact reports
- Running analytic reports requested by account team
- Providing other administrative support to account team/project management
What we’re looking for in an Account Coordinator:
- Someone with a love for the digital world and its fast-paced evolution
- Ability to be firm, while always maintaining a friendly demeanour
- An understanding that happy clients equals happy agency
- A skilled planner who executes and follows through
- Someone who is an excellent communicator in French and English (written and verbal)
- Someone who think objectively from the perspective of both agency and client
- A team player who loves being part of a diverse, dynamic, hard working group of people
- A natural ability to build genuine relationships
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2-3 years experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Strong collaborative and organizational skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects at once, on a daily basis
- Ability to know where projects are at any point on time
- Ability to shift around priorities for the team to make sure we always stay efficient
- The drive to go the extra mile
- Tech savvy
- Love for analytics and numbers
- Perfectly bilingual
- An eye for good design and functionality
- Join us in shaping the future of our growing agency
- Help us make our mark on the universe
- Enjoy a positive team and work environment
- Get access to education, training and learning materials – whatever you need to be successful
- Choose a computer setup of your choice: Mac, Windows, Linux, Palm OS, typewriter, etc
- Dig into a stocked fridge: fruits and veggies, snacks, lots of ketchup, and drinks every Friday
- And most importantly: work with people who love what they do
If you think you’re the perfect fit, give us a shout!
Founded in 2005, PeopleLikeUs is more than a web shop, way more than a design shop, nimbler than traditional agencies and most certainly faster. We’re focused on creating things that are visually engaging and measurable to the click. Our clients range from early stage startups to Fortune 100 behemoths.
Every organization needs to reach out to their audience and engage them in a running dialogue. This is what we do. And we do it well.